Pages

Tuesday 5 November 2013

MAC Fleur Power blush


I've decided to share my favourite MAC blush - Fleur Power. This is part of the permanent line and retails for $41 in Australia. This can seem quite expensive when it only retails for $21USD. However, the powder blushes contain 6 grams of product and I have hardly made a dent in mine.



MAC describes this colour as a 'soft bright pinkish coral' and I would have to agree. In the pan it doesn't seem that amazing but when applied it becomes the perfect mix of naturally flushed and dolly pink.

Fleur Power applied opaque (top) and sheered out (bottom)
This blush has a satin finish which I love. Its not completely flat and matte, but it also isn't in your face with sheen or glitter.

What's your favourite MAC blush?

Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment